12215 - Brace Yourself for a New Smile!
Brace Yourself for a New Smile! For tweens and teens approximately ages 12-13. Engaging full-color photography and age-appropriate content help motivate young teens to comply with proper care of their appliance. Explains how appliances work and what to expect during treatment.
- A parent's role
- Braces components, fixed and removable appliances
- Brushing and flossing
- Caring for braces and appliances
- Keeping your mouth healthy
- Eating tips, foods to avoid
- 8 pages, 7"" x 10"", full-color photography and enhanced anatomical art