2971 - Facts About How You Can Stop Smoking for Good, ALA
Help smokers prepare to quit for good with reader-friendly motivational tips and information. Ideal for individuals ready to quit and those thinking about quitting.
- Getting ready to quit
- Making a quit-smoking plan; benefits of quitting
- Coping strategies; medications
- Tips for staying quit; "backsliding"
- Updates on e-cigarettes and insurance coverage for cessation
- Reaching out to the American Lung Association for help
- 8 panels, full-color artwork
Pack of 100
|Unit Size||Pack of 100|