2989 - Facts About How You Can Stop Smoking for Good (Spanish), ALA
Help smokers prepare to quit for good with reader-friendly motivational tips and information. Ideal for individuals ready to quit and those thinking about quitting.
- Getting ready to quit
- Nicotine addiction self-assessment
- Making a quit-smoking plan; benefits of quitting
- Coping strategies; medications
- Tips for staying quit; "backsliding"
- Reaching out to the American Lung Association for help
- 8 panels, full-color artwork
|Unit Size||Pack of 100|
Customers who bought this item also bought