3316 - Facts About Influenza (Spanish) ALA
Now available for the first time in Spanish, this reader-friendly brochure is a great resource to help build awareness of influenza (flu) and how it can be prevented.
- Understanding flu, including causes and prevalence
- Symptoms and treatment options
- Flu vaccines: types of vaccines, who should get vaccinated and when
- Includes additional resources, including www.FluVaccineFinder.org
- Prevention tips, what to do if you get the flu
|Unit Size||Pack of 100|