940408 - Hematuria (Spanish)
Hematuria Full-color photography and enhanced anatomical art in this contemporary brochure supports shared decision-making discussions and informed consent. Explains hematuria, giving patients a clear understanding of the urinary tract and how it is affected by this condition.
- What does hematuria mean?
- Anatomy of the urinary tract
- Possible causes of hematuria
- Evaluation: physical exam, lab tests, cystoscopy, intravenous pyelogram
- 8 panels, full-color photography and enhanced anatomical artwork
Pack of 50
|Unit Size||Pack of 50|