12324 - Understanding Pap and HPV Test Results
Take the fear and confusion out of screening results and empower women to take charge of their health. This attractive new edition of our popular booklet helps women understand their screening test results – for both Pap and HPV tests. In clear language, the booklet outlines what to know about abnormal results and provides next steps. It describes the follow up tests and procedures that may be done, making it a great resource for shared decisions. Full-color photographs and medical art, a modern design, and an accessible reading level help make this resource booklet both engaging and effective.
- Understanding cervical cancer and HPV
- Pap test results, normal, unclear and abnormal
- HPV test results, negative and positive
- HPV prevention, vaccination and safe sex
- Common tests and procedures for further testing or treatment
|Editors Pick Description||N/A|