12150 - Managing Heart Disease and Preventing Stroke
Managing Heart Disease and Preventing Stroke offers a comprehensive plan for controlling risk factors and staying healthy for diagnosed and at-risk patients. Full-color photography and enhanced anatomical art engage readers and support shared decision making to develop a treatment and life-long action plan. Messaging throughout encourages patient's role and responsibility in achieving healthy lifestyle changes.
- Understanding heart disease and it's risks
- Signs of a heart attack or stroke.
- What you can do to manage heart disease and reduce risk of stroke
- Strategies for change focus on all known risk factors
- Quitting Smoking
- Evaluating progress, staying on track
- 16 pages, full-color photography and enhanced anatomical artwork
Customers who bought this item also bought
After Your Heart Attack$4.07
Managing Heart Disease and Preventing Stroke (Spanish)Special Price $0.97 Regular Price $2.42
After a Stroke Workbook$6.27