12317 - Mediterranean-Style Eating
Mediterranean-Style Eating has been proven in studies to lower morbidity and mortality, is easy to adopt, and tastes great. It’s no fad: Mediterranean-style eating has been studied since the 1950s, when the eating and lifestyle habits of people living in Greece and southern Italy were found to have a hugely positive impact on health. Introduce patients to this healthy and appealing style of eating with our colorful and engaging booklet.
- Clear list of health benefits
- Outlines elements of the Mediterranean Diet
- Shopping and cooking tips
- Support for making lifestyle changes
- Other lifestyle elements: lowering stress, making mealtimes social, and adding activity
- 8 pages, 7" x 10", full-color photography and illustration