11924 - Snoring and Sleep Apnea (Spanish)
The contemporary look of this new edition of Snoring and Sleep Apnea includes full-color photography and enhanced anatomical art. Explains range of treatment options, including weight loss, and helps patients and partners assist in diagnosis. Supports shared decision making to establish a treatment plan and set expectations of patient support for a successful solution.
- Sleep apnea and its risks
- Sleep lab and home monitoring
- Lifestyle changes that may help
- CPAP coverage, oral devices section
- Surgery: UPPP, LAUP, RFA, jaw, tongue
- ""Notes to the Partner""
- 16 pages, full-color photography and enhanced anatomical artwork
Customers who bought this item also bought
Snoring and Sleep Apnea$2.73