12197 - Tonsil, Adenoid and Ear Tube Surgery (Spanish)
Ease anxiety and set realistic expectations in this popular guide for both children and their parents. Updated with a fresh new look, and expanded information on pain management and medications. Tonsil, Adenoid, and Ear Tube Surgery supports shared decision making and informed consent. Features cartoons, coloring, and games for kids and has practical tips and reassuring facts for parents.
- Preparing for surgery, admission
- Surgical team, anesthesia
- Adenoidectomy, tonsillectomy, tympanotomy
- Post-op diet and medications, home recovery tips for tonsil, adenoid and ear tube surgery, when to call the doctor
- 16 pages, full-color cartoon artwork