12257 - Treating Erectile Dysfunction (Spanish)
Treating Erectile Dysfunction This engaging, contemporary booklet provides an overview of erectile dysfunction and treatment options. Full-color photography and enhanced anatomical art aid comprehension and support shared decision making and informed consent discussions to support treatment plans. Encourages inclusion of a spouse or partner in decision-making discussions. Emphasizes oral medications as the first line of treatment. Sensitive encouragement to renew intimacy beyond sex and improve overall health.
- Evaluation: health history, physical exam, tests
- Medication comparison chart Â¨ Cialis, Levitra and Viagra
- Pre-existing conditions that contribute to ED
- Lifestyle changes that help alleviate condition
- Other treatments and surgery
- 16 pages, full-color photography and enhanced anatomical artwork