12086 - Understanding Anesthesia (Spanish)
Designed for a broad range of patients and procedures, this guide to anesthesia supports shared decision and informed consent discussions. Reassures that anesthesia provider stays with and monitors the patient throughout the surgical process and recovery. Now updated with full-color photography.
- General and regional anesthesia and monitored anesthesia care, risks and complications
- Updated epidural anesthesia to include thoracic area
- Understanding anesthetics
- Before day of and after surgery
- Reference chart for important names, numbers, addresses and dates
- 16 pages, full-color photography and enhanced anatomical artwork