11947 - Breastfeeding: A Guide to Nourishing Your Baby
National Health Information Awards
Focusing on the benefits for both mother and baby, this contemporary booklet features a mix of photography, anatomical artwork and realistic illustrations.
- Reflects AAP and ACOG guidelines.
- Describes the breastfeeding process
- provides simple, supportive instructions
- Encourages breastfeeding for baby's first year or longer
- Explores diet, nutrition, exercise, self-care, when to call the doctor
- Breastfeeding in public, expressing and storing breastmilk