12043 - Cast Care
New edition of this popular guide to cast care for both pediatric and adult patients includes contemporary illustrations and simple explanations that aid learning. Updated design provides a visual hierarchy to information.
- Medical art depicts types of fractures
- How bones heal, including children?s growth plates and remodeling
- Types of casts: plaster, synthetic, cast braces, splints
- The importance of keeping casts dry
- Provides self-care tips
- 12 pages, full-color cartoon artwork