72000 - Children's Health, FastGuide (Spanish)
With full-color photography and a modern look, Children's Healthis an informative guide helping parents treat children with colds, cough and croup, earache, fever, vomiting, diarrhea and constipation. Updated to reflect current practice trends and guidelines, including APA messaging on fevers in children.
- Symptoms and prevention tips
- Home care for children's common illnesses
- When to call the healthcare provider
- How to take a temperature
- Recommended childhood immunization schedules
- 12-panel FastGuides® brochure, full-color photography
Call for imprinting, customization and lamination options.