Promote healthier lifestyles with health education materials for State and Local Governments
Deliver Public Health education designed to empower people to take an active role in self-care and management of their conditions.
We offer a discount to state and local government agencies that starts at 35.25% and increases with the size of your order.
GSA contract number is GS-02F-0106Y (expires 03/22/2017, SIN #760-1, SIN #760-2, and SIN #760-6).
Meet your communities’ health literacy needs with engaging, easy-to-read Krames print education. Provide materials that:
- Build awareness of health risks and prevention strategies
- Increase comprehension with health literacy design principles, including plain language
- Reach diverse audiences with all health education titles available in English and Spanish
- Engage individuals with behavior-based learning models and interactive elements
- Motivate healthy lifestyles
- Promote awareness of safety and injury risks
Krames print education can do all that, and more.
FastGuides® health and wellness tools are perfect for mail-based initiatives to promote behavior change and healthy lifestyle choices.
Our durable, reader-friendly FastGuides fit into a standard business envelope. And like all our products, they are available in English and Spanish. Quick-scan bulleted lists increase comprehension. Topics cover health and wellness and disease management information including:
- Smoking cessation
- Better food choices
- Weight management
- Becoming more active
Our titles cover the following topics, and more:
Our health education can help you communicate the information people need in a way that they’ll best understand. Check out the categories below and start shopping now for engaging, easy-to-read titles that motivate readers and drive healthy behaviors.
For additional specialties, check the drop-down menu at the top of the page.