71894 - Living Well with Diabetes, FastGuide
Living Well with Diabetes Updated to align with the 2016 Standards of Medical Care in Diabetes. New in this revision is a Weight Management panel focusing on exercise and nutrition, with updated goal setting related to weight loss and exercise. Using a fresh, modern look and full-color photography, this informative brochure helps engage patients in learning and performing self-care protocols to manage diabetes. Living Well with Diabetes supports working with your healthcare team and making positive life-style changes to limit risks of future health problems associated with diabetes.
- Monitoring blood sugar levels; goals
- Treating high and low blood sugar
- Checklist reminds patients of recommended exams and tests
- Weight Management
- Tips for a healthy eating; balancing food and blood sugar; understanding nutrition labels
- Guidelines for foot care
- Staying active; tips for safety
- 12-panel FastGuideÂ¨ brochure, full-color photography
Call for imprinting, customization and lamination options.