11937 - Middle Ear Surgery
A contemporary new design gives this middle ear surgery booklet an engaging, fresh look. Supports shared decision making and informed consent and gives patients an understanding of middle ear anatomy and the need for surgery. Surgery types and procedures are covered as well as instructions for preparing for and recovering from surgery.
- Common problems and symptoms
- Anatomy of the middle ear
- Hearing loss
- Tympanoplasty, Mastoidectomy Ossicular Chain reconstruction, Stapes surgery
- Recovery and healing at home
- 16 pages, full-color photography and enhanced anatomical artwork