12047 - The Post-Op Back Book
Help patients take charge of their recovery from back surgery with the redesigned Post-Op Back Book. Enhanced anatomical artwork and full-color photography improve engagement. And newly rendered illustrations better indicate affected anatomy and prescribed movements for each exercise provided.
- Recovery from the hospital to the home
- How to keep backs balanced in different situations
- Includes exercises that keep muscles strong and reduce stress on the back
- Advice on moving safely and protecting the back during everyday activities
- 16 pages, full-color photography, illustrations and enhanced anatomical artwork