12128 - Treating Shoulder Instability (Spanish)
Treating Shoulder Instability Features an updated look with full-color photography and enhanced anatomical art to aid comprehension, improve compliance and support informed consent and shared decision discussions on the treatment of shoulder instability.
- Shoulder anatomy, evaluation of shoulder instability
- Torn labrum (Bankart, SLAP), stretched or torn capsule
- Descriptions of laparoscopic surgery for SLAP and Bankart tears. Includes both open and laparoscopic approach for repairing a stretched capsule.
- Risks and complications, when to call the surgeon
- Pre- and post-op checklists
- Understanding rehab and physical therapy; includes six commonly prescribed exercises
- Newly rendered instructional art better indicates affected joints and prescribed movements for each exercise, stretch or precaution
- 16 pages, full-color photography, illustrations, and enhanced anatomical artwork