12247 - Understanding and Treating Periodontal Disease (Spanish)
Understanding and Treating Periodontal Disease Enhanced anatomical art helps explain periodontal disease, its progression, and what happens without treatment, supporting shared decision making. Full-color photography and a contemporary new look engage readers and motivate home oral self-care.
- Understanding periodontal disease
- Non-surgical treatment options, including scaling and root planing
- Surgical options: pocket reduction surgery, regenerative procedures, soft tissue grafts and crown lengthening
- Includes risks and complications and when to call the dentist sections
- Detailed information on oral care, including brushing, flossing and use of special aids.
- 16 pages, full-color photography and enhanced anatomic artwork
Customers who bought this item also bought