12212 - Understanding Carotid Artery Stenting
This new edition explains how carotid artery stenting increases blood flow to reduce risk of stroke and TIA. Discusses risk factors and symptoms of stroke. Updated with a contemporary new look including full-color photography and enhanced anatomical art. Supports shared decision-making discussions to develop a treatment plan and expectations for self-care.
- Evaluation and diagnostic tests
- Pre-op instructions - distal protection, angioplasty, stenting
- Post-op, recovery and follow-up
- Medications, quitting smoking and tips for making lifestyle changes
- 16 pages, full-color photography and enhanced anatomical artwork
Customers who bought this item also bought