12237 - Understanding Urinary Tract Infections
Understanding Urinary Tract Infections This contemporary booklet, with engaging, full-color photography, provides current urinary tract infection treatment and prevention information for women and men. Male and female enhanced anatomical art supports shared decision making and informed consent in creating a treatment plan. Updated home care and prevention tips.
- Medical exam, possible lab tests
- How UTIs occur, types of infections
- Following the treatment program
- Patient's role in treatment, prevention
- If a procedure/surgery is needed
- 8 pages, full-color photography and enhanced anatomical artwork