12231 - Upper GI Endoscopy
Upper GI Endoscopy Help patients understand upper GI endoscopy and what to expect throughout the procedure. Full-color photography and enhanced anatomical art support shared decision making and informed consent.
- Upper digestive tract anatomy
- Understanding the procedure, includes biopsy and treatment
- Before, during and after the procedure
- Risks and complications, when to call the doctor
- 16 pages, 5"" x 7"", full-color photography and enhanced anatomical artwork