940358 - Cervical Epidural Injection
Updated with a fresh, modern look including full-color photography. Cervical Epidural Injection clearly describes the cervical vertebrae and the epidural procedure, supporting shared decision and informed consent discussions with the health care provider.
- Treatments for spinal pain
- Illustrations clarify cervical anatomy
- Explains what to do after the injection procedure
- Risks and possible complications associated with a cervical epidural injection treatment
- 6 panels, full-color photography, anatomical artwork
|Unit Size||Pack of 50|