12045 - Osteoporosis and Bone Loss
Osteoporosis and Bone Loss Osteoporosis and Bone Loss features up-to-date, easy-to-understand information for men and women. Now with a fresh, modern look, including full-color photography and enhanced anatomical art, to engage readers and aid comprehension. Encourages discussion with the health care provider to formulate a plan to prevent osteoporosis and treat bone loss.
- Describes new tests, bone scans and hormone replacement medications
- Discusses bone mass, increasing calcium intake, proper nutrition
- Promotes physical activity as a prevention method for bone loss
- Offers tips for living with osteoporosis
- Features risk assessment self-quiz
- 16 pages, full-color photography and enhanced anatomical artwork