12265 - Post-Op Pain Management
Post-Op Pain Management Help patients understand the role of pain control as an essential part of surgical recovery during their hospital stay. It explains how managing pain increases comfort, helps prevent complications and promotes recovery. This contemporary edition of Post-Op Pain Management, featuring full-color photography, reflects current trends and practices.
- The pain scale
- Communicating about pain to caregivers
- Understanding pain medications
- Medication delivery methods including IV, injections, epidural, and oral delivery
- Tips for managing pain at home
- 8 pages, full-color photography