12268 - The Post-Op Book
The Post-Op Book This contemporary new edition of The Post-Op Book, featuring engaging full-color photography, provides information patients need when recovering from surgery at home. Includes tips to help patients feel better, and recover safely. Reflects current trends and practices, supports your post-op instructions and provides space for special instructions and important information. Suitable for adults recovering from routine surgeries.
- Coping with pain
- Incision and dressing care; watching for infection
- Diet: managing nausea, fluids
- Activity: rest, bathing, breathing, and coughing
- Recommendations for calling the doctor for signs of infection, uncontrolled pain, and nausea and vomiting.
- 8 pages, full-color photography