12230 - Understanding Vein Problems (Spanish)
A contemporary new look, including full-color photography and enhanced anatomical art helps patients understand vein problems and treatment options. Supports shared decision making discussions and informed consent in developing an individualized treatment plan.
- Varicose veins, deep vein thrombosis, chronic venous insufficiency
- Venous system anatomy
- Diagnostics: history, physical exam, duplex ultrasound
- Understanding and treating ulcers, self-care and compression stockings
- Treatment options, including: endovenous ablation, microphlebectomy, medication, thrombolysis and inferior vena cava filter
- 16 pages, full-color photography, illustrations and enhanced anatomical artwork