12153 - Managing High Blood Cholesterol and Other Lipids
Managing High Blood Cholesterol & Other Lipids, includes full-color photography and enhanced anatomical art. Supports comprehension and shared decision making and encourages at risk-patients to follow a treatment plan.
- Risk factors, including Metabolic Syndrome discussion
- Understanding cholesterol and blood lipids
- Understanding a lab report; Customizable "know your numbers" approach allows targeted interventions
- Medications, including statins
- Lifestyle changes emphasize smoking cessation, weight loss/management, diet, exercise
- 16 pages, full-color photography and enhanced anatomical artwork